Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is my 17th attempt at starting a blog!!!

Allow me to begin by summarizing my mind--a thesis, if you will. Therefore, you'll be able to decide if this thing is worth your time. Throughout the course of this blog, you will frequently read about the following topics (in no particular order):
  • Video Games
  • Movies
  • Photography
  • Religious Beliefs.
  • Political Thoughts.
I tried to think of other topics, but I really don't have much to say in regard to other things.

I just really hope that this is entertaining to everyone. Please comment on what I write, because it will give me a desire to continue writing, and writing is probably good for me.

Court's Adjourned
~David

3 comments:

  1. David - I am going to be reading this so you better keep writing! I started a blog - I still have it, but it's starving to death. Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm entertained already! And I used to love Chip's Challenge. (But, of course, you knew that.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guy! So THRILLED you're blogging! And you should rant, too, you rant so very well!!

    ReplyDelete